How to Apply for Government HVAC rebates:
1. Get an estimate from us for the required upgrades that you are interested in (e.g. quote on a new AC or new furnace)
2. Complete a pre-upgrade energy audit from a qualified company
3. You complete the upgrades
4. If required, you have your post-upgrade energy audit done
5. The final rebate applications are processed (sometimes the contractors you dealt with help with this portion)
6. You receive your rebate cheque in the mail
(Note the exact process will vary depending on the rebates in question, who is offering them, and what the requirements are)BOOK YOUR FREE QUOTE
Need emergency repair? We got you. Need a new air conditioning system or AC tune up? We got you again!
At Air Conditioner Calgary, we know how important it is to ensure that your air is fresh, clean, and of course, cool during those hot summer nights.
We repair air conditioners of all sizes and brands, we install any model of air conditioner and we're proud to service Calgary homeowners with over 20 years of expertise repairing air Conditioning systems and installing new air Conditioners.Chat
The installation was great from beginning to end. There was no call
center and no hold - my call was directed to a technician who booked my appointment right away.
Did you know that air conditioners work better with regular maintenance?
No extra charge to use your credit card
Please complete all required fields.